How To Play PUBG In Your PC at Free of Cost or Without Any Survey! 100% Legal & Workful Method.
PlayerUnknown’s BattleGround stands for PUBG, Now Let’s Move on How to Get it in Your PC, without any Lag, No Survey & also Best For Low Requirements PC.
We will play it using an Emulator, Yeah there is many Emulator which provides you android platform accessibility & installation.
Now i think you understood what we gonna do for best performance Game Play using Emulator. Here we will talk about best Emulator and some interesting settings which makes your gaming performance more smoother & lag free.
You can play PUBG using Keyboard and Mouse only if you don’t have Joystick or Gamepad easily with setting described in step 5.
Bluestacks – The Best Android Emulator on PC as Rated by You!
As of its official slogan its really amazing Android Emulator on PC, Where you can play lots of FPS games at Full Screen & Best Graphics Mode. But only you need fix some settings as per your PC performance & dedicated game’s requirements. If you tried any Emulator for game play trick and felt not worth good performance then don’t worry i’ll describe it all how to fix it carefully for better & real time performance.
Follow These Steps To Get PUBG in Your PC.
- Firstly download Bluestacks 3N from below in your PC.
- After downloaded install it in your PC.
- After installation run it and log in using your Gmail ID for Google Play Store.
- Simply find Play Store and search there by typing “PUBG Mobile” Install it using best network speed.
- Now we have to fix some Graphics setting, Ram allocation, Game Control & Keyboard/Mouse/Joystick configuration all the things you have, bassed on your PC’s capability. (Note:- You don’t have Joystick or Gamepad, don’t worry we’ve a very decent setting from which you can play like genious using mouse & Keyboard.)
To complete step 5. watch tutorial video from below! Its the most necessary part of best performance lag free Game Play setup & full PC Graphics experience.
What is PUBG (PlayerUnknown’s BattleGround) & Who Developed!
PUBG is a online multilayer battle royale game developed & published by PUBG corporation, a subsidiary of publisher Bluehole. Which is bassed on previous mods that were created by Brendan “PlayerUnknown” Greene for other games using the film “Battle Royale” Read More…