Official realme Flash Tool Download Now for Free!
Yeah! Now you can download realme Flash Tool, official available. It will help you to switch your latest realme UI to previous update version. Just require to follow the steps carefully to use realme Flash Tool.
I’ll help you to do so with a video guide too. Let’s follow these steps before we need to know few important things very well!
Important Info Before Flashing ROM Using realme Flash Tool?
You can downgrade your realme UI anytime using realme Flash Tool but you need to unlock bootloader first.
Bootloader Unlock is very easy, just follow the “realme Bootloader Unlock Tutorial” (tap on red button) given below in order to read the tutorial for your device.
- All data will be wiped out that’s why make sure to backup your important data before flashing.
- Bootloader status of your device should be unlocked.
- Remember your device can enter to the “Fastboot Mode”.
- Flash Tool can be used to flash the official update provided by realme. You can also flash realme UI based on Android 10 previous version from official resource pack as per selected devices.
- This Flash Tool is for India only. We can’t guarantee to work properly for other regions with this setup file.
What We Need To Flash Previous realme UI Using realme Flash Tool?
- A realme Device with 55%+ battery
- 1×USB Cable
- 1×realme Flash Tool
- 1×realme UI Package/Resource File
You Can Also Watch The Video Tutorial Given Below To Flash Your Phone.
Start Flashing Your realme Device With realme Flash Tool!
- First Step – Back up your all important data in order to avoid data loss. It will surely wipe all of your system files.
- Second Step – Unlock Bootloader as described above, follow the tutorial given above “realme Bootloader Unlock Tutorial“.
- Third Step – Download “realme Flash Tool” and install it in your PC/Mac.
- Fourth Step – Download previous update packages/resource files in your PC/Mac.
- Fifth Step – Now follow the detailed steps given below carefully.
Shutdown your device with 55%+ battery and long press Power + Volume Down Key. You’ll enter bootloader menu now choose “Fastboot Mode”.
Connect your realme device to your PC/Mac using data cable, thereafter open realme Flash Tool. Click on “Browse” and choose resource file which you want to install.
Now simply “Loading device”.
Once device loaded click on “Flash” and “Confirm” the pop up reminder to complete this process.
Wait for a while, flashing will be completed within few minutes and you’ll see the “Flashing completed” pop up reminder.
Now you’re ready to use your realme device. You’ve successfully downgraded your realme UI. Also you can upgrade your by following same method.